ADD ME

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Deleted my facebook

my grandbaby



















I deleted my Facebook yesterday. The problem with being a private person is that is contradictory when you put yourself out there on Facebook or any social site. This blog included I guess. I wasn't raised in a social media era so a lot of this stuff is fairly new to me. I like to write so  I will continue the blogging.

I got a little depressed about having to delete my Facebook account  because that is one way I connect with my kids and granddaughter. Then the realization hit me; if they can only contact me through Facebook or any other social media then maybe the issue of communication needs to be addressed.

I am trying to file my income tax so I can use the money to see my granddaughter. I want to be a part of her life but until I have a place to call "home" I don't see a full bonding being done. I want to be able to not only visit her but actually have her visit me too.


      grandparents song

No comments:

Post a Comment