ADD ME

Sunday, April 7, 2013

My search continues

Last week a friend of mine gave my information to a someone who was seeking to rent a room in their home. I have gone through this several times and it seems it doesn't work out for me. The first time I rented a room in someone's home they took my money but did not pay their mortgage. Needless to say I came home one day and their was a notice on the door by the Sheriff's office giving me 30 days to vacate the premises.

I cannot understand people who sublet rooms in their homes and know their  house is in foreclosure and they do not disclose this information. That is not and honest practice. I don't think people are concerned about being honest though when they are saving their own butts.

Being homeless is a lonely venture. This is the first time in almost two years I have made this public. It is all so strange to me to share so much of myself. Growing up I was an extremely private person. I wasn't shy but I told very little about myself until I got to know you.

I am doing this because writing stops my depression. I have all these thoughts in my head and putting it down on paper is very therapeutic for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment