ADD ME

Monday, April 8, 2013

What a day

Wow, could my day get any worse. So I went to the gym where I usually shower and they had some problems and were closed until 12 noon. The only problem with that was I had to be at work around that time. So I am literally driving around trying to find a place to shower.
crazy day

I ended up just doing that bird bath thing at my local library. So I just sighed and went on to work. Then I get in trouble for some B.S. and get a corrective action. My boss and I get into a loud discussion on why I didn't feel it was merited. Now my "boss" is in her 30's and I am in my 50's so when she kept saying, "dude calm down." I lost it.

Okay enough of that rant. On a positive note I am going to see about a room tomorrow. I really am fearful of doing this with folks I don't know but the people I thought I knew turned out to be real shady. Trying to put Skype on my computer to see my granddaughter. I am not having too much luck because it is a Linux system. Tempted to load windows 7 on it just to see her. I prefer Linux though.

I usually write at any available Starbucks and the one I am typing from today had some pretty interesting things happen. Makes me want to start a blog about my Starbucks adventures.  A young guy that frequents this particular Starbucks made this huge sign and bought a dozen roses to ask a girl in his class (who works at the sandwich shop next door) out to his prom.

It really was cool. He had some of the staff members who were off duty to follow him over to the sandwich shop to pop the question. I really wanted to go and be nosey, but my life is its own drama so I just waited until they got back. Apparently this girl is a real douche. She made the guy get down on his knees and ask her. Then she told him not enough folks came in to witness -so the answer is no.

This guy must really wanted to ask her out because he actually tried to actively round up more people to go back and ask her. This time she said yes. Things sure have changed since I was a kid.
Well tired so off to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment